Friday, April 1, 2011

Where I Stand Now

I've been reading Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project for the past few weeks and have to say that I am really enjoying it.  It's not at all like the preachy self-help books of which I try to steer clear.  In my reading, Rubin just took the Authentic Happiness Inventory, so I thought I'd take it too.

I scored a 3.25 (out of 5) on the inventory.  I guess it means that I'm reasonably happy.  I figure I'll try again in a few months.  (With all of this data collection at work, I feel like I'm getting addicted to it.)  Some funny statistics were that 63% of people my age scored a 3.25.  I wonder what that says about late-20s/30-somethings.

If you're interested in taking the inventory yourself, go to: http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment